SURF TOP LAYER
- Light neoprene vest to be worn over the top of the Wingman during surfing and other impact activities
- Provides more discrete look in the lineup
- Hold's inflated bladder tight to the body in rough wave conditions
- Prevents Wingman zipper from opening incidentally during wipeouts
- Side Zipper Entry
- Exit point for hydration tube on right chest, can be used with Wingman and Hydration Bladder
- Exit point for Wingman handle, velcro on outside of vest helps to ensure that Wingman handle is always accessible in your ideal location
- Velcro shoulders allow for speed removal and access to Wingman vest if necessary
SIZING: Surf Top Layer currently available in one adult size
The Wingman is One-Size-Fits-Most and is available in 1 adult size. The Wingman is US Coast Guard tested and approved for adults > 90 lbs with chest sizes of 30-50 inches. The Wingman is a USCG Approved Type V with Type III performance manual inflatable life jacket.
WAKE VEST SIZE CHART
Chest Size Range (Inches)
SURF TOP LAYER SIZING
The Surf Top Layer is currently available in 1 Adult Size approximately equal to an Adult Large in comparable wetsuit tops.
COMPRESSION BASE LAYERS
MEN'S PERFORMANCE CREW
WOMEN"S PERFORMANCE CREW
Orders generally ship within 2-4 business days, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com indicating that your order has shipped which will include the carrier and tracking number so that you know when to expect your package.
Domestic (Lower 48)
Orders in the lower 48 states (US) are subject to standard shipping rates which are calculated at checkout based on the destination. Once shipped, domestic orders will typically arrive within a week.
Alaska and Hawaii
We currently ship the Wingman and other products (excluding re-arm kits) to Alaska and Hawaii for standard shipping rates which are calculated at checkout based on the destination. Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to send re-arm kit orders to Alaska and Hawaii so customers should be sure they are able to obtain the appropriate re-arm kits and CO2 cylinders before purchasing the Wingman.
NOTE: HYDE DOES NOT ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
We currently ship the Wingman and other products (excluding re-arm kits) internationally to a variety of countries for standard shipping rates which are calculated at checkout based on the destination.
Note: International customers are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes, and brokerage fees. These are NOT included in the cost of shipping. Customs, duties, and taxes can vary greatly and are significant costs, so please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs.
Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to send re-arm kit orders internationally so customers should be sure they are able to obtain the appropriate re-arm kits and CO2 cylinders before purchasing the Wingman.