SURF TOP LAYER
- Light neoprene vest to be worn over the top of the Wingman during surfing and other impact activities
- Provides more discrete look in the lineup
- Hold's inflated bladder tight to the body in rough wave conditions
- Prevents Wingman zipper from opening incidentally during wipeouts
- Side Zipper Entry
- Exit point for hydration tube on right chest, can be used with Wingman and Hydration Bladder
- Exit point for Wingman handle, velcro on outside of vest helps to ensure that Wingman handle is always accessible in your ideal location
- Velcro shoulders allow for speed removal and access to Wingman vest if necessary
SIZING: Surf Top Layer currently available in one adult size
The Wingman is One-Size-Fits-Most and is available in 1 adult size. The Wingman is US Coast Guard tested and approved for adults > 90 lbs with chest sizes of 30-50 inches. The Wingman is a USCG Approved Type V with Type III performance manual inflatable life jacket.
WAKE VEST SIZE CHART
Chest Size Range (Inches)
SURF TOP LAYER SIZING
The Surf Top Layer is currently available in 1 Adult Size approximately equal to an Adult Large in comparable wetsuit tops.
COMPRESSION BASE LAYERS
MEN'S PERFORMANCE CREW
WOMEN"S PERFORMANCE CREW
Orders generally ship within 2-4 business days, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com indicating that your order has shipped which will include the carrier and tracking number so that you know when to expect your package.
Orders are subject to standard shipping rates which are calculated at checkout based on the destination. Once shipped, orders will typically arrive within a week.We do not ship orders outside of the United States.